09 March 2010

QUIRKY COFFEE QUOTES

While sipping my morning cup of Joe, and checking the web, I found a few quirky quotes about coffee and wanted to share them with you and your friends!
Quirky Coffee Quotes
No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness. ”

“Coffee has two virtues: it is wet and warm. ”

“I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. ”

“In America you can buy bucket-sized cups of coffee in any flavor you like other than coffee-flavor. ”

“Good coffee should be black like the devil, hot like hell, and sweet like a kiss.”~Hungarian saying.. I personally don’t like it sweet though.

“I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!”

“Coffee and smoking are the last great addictions. ”

“If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.”~Abraham Lincoln

“You can tell when you have crossed the frontier into Germany because of the badness of the coffee.”~Edward VII

“A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.”~Paul Erdos

No comments: